Use this button at any time to close this website and go to google.
OK, got it

Sexual Violence

If you have been a victim of sexual assault you are able to self-refer to the local Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)

For under 18 years:

Please phone: The Paediatric Sexual Assault Service on: 0800 953 4133

Click here for the Paediatric SARC website

For 18 years and older:

Please phone: The Adult SARC self referral 24 hour telephone number: 0808 178 2058

Click here for the local SARC - The Glade

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

For useful advice on online and mobile safety visit the thinkuknow website, (this site also includes a short video on the possible consequences of sexting).

Another useful website for young people and parents to help spot the signs and understand CSE is itsnotokay.

If you are worried about CSE for yourself or for someone else you can telephone: 

Telford - CSE Family Connect on 01952 385385

Shropshire - CSE Initial Contact Team on 0345 678 9021

or for further help and information you can go to the following website:

Telford -

Shropshire -

If you think a child is in immediate danger you can call the Police on 999

Domestic Abuse/Violence

If you think you or someone else is at risk or suffering from any type of domestic abuse or if you are worried or frightened by your partner or ex-partner, a family member or someone close to you. Then please ring one of the options below.   

Women in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin call: 0800 783 1359 (freephone helpline)

You can also visit the website

Men in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin call: 0808 801 0327 (freephone helpline)

You can also visit the website

If you are in a LGBT relationship and want advice and support concerning domestic abuse you can call the National LGBT Domestic Abuse helpline on 0800 999 5428 (freephone).  You can also access help from the website

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Cutting

Local Safeguarding Board